Hi Dolls, and we can not forget about the Gents! Welcome to EYE-LOVE Cosmetics. It is a blog about, you guessed it, Make-Up. More importantly it is about my journey as a Full-Time Accountant/Part-Time Professional Free-Lance Make-Up Artist, and the hardships I encounter to make it as a Full-Time Professional Free-Lance Artist. So sit back and enjoy the ride, I am sure it will be bumpy.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...TO ME!!

I should say happy belated birthday to me.  Yesterday was my birthday, and naturally as any self-proclaimed diva, had her friends throw her a "surprise" party.  "Surprise" is in quotes because I actually had a say in everything that happened.  The true surprise was when I popped out of a cake.  My birthday was a 1920s murder mystery party - needless to say I was glammed up in 1920's fashion and my make-up resembled the likes of Clara Bow.  Below is a photo, but there are more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment