Hi Dolls, and we can not forget about the Gents! Welcome to EYE-LOVE Cosmetics. It is a blog about, you guessed it, Make-Up. More importantly it is about my journey as a Full-Time Accountant/Part-Time Professional Free-Lance Make-Up Artist, and the hardships I encounter to make it as a Full-Time Professional Free-Lance Artist. So sit back and enjoy the ride, I am sure it will be bumpy.

Monday, November 22, 2010

INSPIRATION

I find many things that inspire me and one of them is this photo taken by Mario Testino for Vogue of Anne Hathaway.  

I am sure that most people's eyes are drawn to the radiant jewels that she is wearing or the stunning Miu Miu tank.  My eyes fall upon the way Testino captured Hathaway's timeless beauty, the way that the light illuminates Hathaway's left profile and captures her milky white skin. I am unsure of the makeup artist but it confirms my belief that less is more.  The makeup artist did a beautiful neutral eye, lightly lining the top and bottom - just enhancing Hathaway's eyes.  Hathaway's look is finished by intensifying her brows and applying a clear gloss to her slightly smirked lips.  
This photo keeps me thinking what is behind that lens that is keeping her so entranced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment