Hi Dolls, and we can not forget about the Gents! Welcome to EYE-LOVE Cosmetics. It is a blog about, you guessed it, Make-Up. More importantly it is about my journey as a Full-Time Accountant/Part-Time Professional Free-Lance Make-Up Artist, and the hardships I encounter to make it as a Full-Time Professional Free-Lance Artist. So sit back and enjoy the ride, I am sure it will be bumpy.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Gem

On the train and I get in my head that I need a green plaid blazer!  So as soon as I get to work I of course google my future blazer and all of a sudden I am introduced to my new obsession - yesstyle.com.  Its always super exciting when you stumble upon an amazing website so when I found this website I almost cried tears of joy.  Not only did they have a blazer that I fell in love with but they have a whole faux fur section.  I am opposed to wearing real fur, it is just cruel, but I found an amazing faux on here.  Take a look.

1 comment: