Hi Dolls, and we can not forget about the Gents! Welcome to EYE-LOVE Cosmetics. It is a blog about, you guessed it, Make-Up. More importantly it is about my journey as a Full-Time Accountant/Part-Time Professional Free-Lance Make-Up Artist, and the hardships I encounter to make it as a Full-Time Professional Free-Lance Artist. So sit back and enjoy the ride, I am sure it will be bumpy.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Up In Flames

Better late than never is my motto and although Khloe Kardashian debuted her red locks last week I just had to comment on them.  The Kardashian clan strutted down the red carpet for the People's Choice Awards last week and one Kardashian member stood out.  Khloe had a glow around her and that was her new colored tresses.  I am obsessed with red hair, for I am in the middle of contemplating my metamorphosis.  I think this look is gorgeous on Khloe, it enhances her skin tone and makes her distinguishable from her sisters.





What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment