Hi Dolls, and we can not forget about the Gents! Welcome to EYE-LOVE Cosmetics. It is a blog about, you guessed it, Make-Up. More importantly it is about my journey as a Full-Time Accountant/Part-Time Professional Free-Lance Make-Up Artist, and the hardships I encounter to make it as a Full-Time Professional Free-Lance Artist. So sit back and enjoy the ride, I am sure it will be bumpy.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Just a Virgo?

An hour on the train is enough to go through technological withdrawal.  So as the subway ascends above ground I frantically grab my phone - first stop Facebook.  I notice that everyone is commenting on their zodiac signs, so me the natural nosy body that I am second stop was google.  To my dismay I came upon the story that everyone was talking about - there is a new zodiac sign.  


My birthday is September 22 and whenever asked what my sign is, my response was "I am a Virgo, but I am on the cusp so I am part Libra."  To give it a name it is the Cusp of Beauty and some descriptions - "Attracted to beauty which is physical and sensuous (whether in art objects, nature or people), these individuals are lured by color, shape, form, texture and the intriguing sound of music" and "sooner or later in their lives, they will have to address spiritual matters since they usually discover, at some point, that their love of externals is an inadequate preparation for the more unpleasant yet inevitable aspects of life..."  


Hello I am a make-up artist obsessed with colors, whenever I am in a store I have to touch every fabric and I have been on a spiritual journey.  (Not to mention it also says we are sensitive to sound)  I feel like someone or something has stolen my identity, dramatic I know (Thank God you do not know me personally).  That something is Ophiuchus.  It seems that the dates for Virgo have been moved to Sept. 16 - Oct. 30


The reason for the change has to to with the sun's positioning for the full story read it here - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/13/new-zodiac-sign-dates-oph_n_808567.html#s223863&title=kristin_leigh 


I just need to rant, thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment