Hi Dolls, and we can not forget about the Gents! Welcome to EYE-LOVE Cosmetics. It is a blog about, you guessed it, Make-Up. More importantly it is about my journey as a Full-Time Accountant/Part-Time Professional Free-Lance Make-Up Artist, and the hardships I encounter to make it as a Full-Time Professional Free-Lance Artist. So sit back and enjoy the ride, I am sure it will be bumpy.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Dear Monday,

Ah, the sheer joy of being at my desk, surrounded by papers on this fine Monday morning!  My hour and a half commute is a vague memory as I make myself some espresso and wonder how the hell I got here...Figuratively  not literally.  The dissatisfaction can be heard in my voice as I say "Good Morning," it is no secret that I am unhappy.  The weather is no help either.  I am in denial that winter is peering devilishly into my eyes.  It is gloomy out, a perfect match for my mood.  But.....

It is amazing that a faint touch of inspiration can change a gloomy morning into determination.  I received an e-mail from one of my fellow make-up artists, from my make-up meet-up group.  It reminded me that instead of getting down, I should use this as an extra push towards what I want!I have talent and complaining about where I am will get me nowhere.  Thanks Alicia!

Monday I just kicked your butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment